She studied at the Latvian State University, Foreign language faculty, receiving Master’s degree in English Philology.
She has a good command of Latvian, English, Russian and German languages.
- Since 2014 up to now she works as an English language teacher at education and language centre “MIRTE”.
- Acting lecturer at English department of Faculty of Humanities, Latvian State University.
- English language teaching to individual clients and groups. Teaches English in various projects.
- Participated in various projects, seminars and conferences: in research group “Applied Linguistics” at FH of Latvian State University; ACELS/MATSDA conference “Using Narrative in English Language Teaching” in Dublin, Ireland; workshops organized by Oxford University Press; Latvian State University annual conferences, etc.
- Publications: English for Public Speaking. R.Mozere, G.Kaurāte. International Scientific Conference Proceedings: Applied Linguistics for Specialised Discourse”. Riga, 2009.